Celestyal Journey Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

What did they spend 20+ million on??

Review for Europe - Greek Isles Cruise on Celestyal Journey
Duckado
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

The itinerary was excellent. Food very good. Service good exception reception staff. Very rude. I guess tired of hearing the passengers complaining. JD & his staff at the Martini Bar were great. The Pink Moon staff (Pablo, Amanda & especially Nelson & Amaury) were awesome. But so much was wrong. Not sure what they spent 20+ million on to refurbish this ship. I changed cabins 4 times because the air conditioner was not working. Throughout the ship (both cabins & common areas) sinks were clogged, toilets were clogged, door frames & other structures were rusted, shower leaked, carpets stained. Carpet in my room not vacuumed the entire week. We needed a wheelchair one evening & the tires on it were dry rotted & fell apart as we rolled along. Had to keep asking for extra hand towels & wash cloths.

We were supposed to get fresh friut & little desserts every day to cabin. It happened the first few nights then we were forgotten about. I could go on more but you get it...

15 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celestyal Journey Cruise from $1,099

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.