Viking Tialfi Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

This was the greatest experience! I just happened to be celebrating my 70th birthday onboard, and let me tell you, the staff went overboard to make sure my birthday was special! ALL of the staff and services were exceptional! Rene the Chef was totally awesome and made some of the most delicious meals. Edward, our Program Direction was absolutely the best!!! Everything was as close to perfect as perfect can be! I hope to celebrate 80 onboard another Riverboat Cruise. The tour guides were so interesting and knowledgeable and answered all our plethora of questions adequately. The cathedrals were breath taking! Plus, I learned a lot about History that I may have learned in school, but have since forgotten. The bridge in Cologne, Germany with the zillion padlocks on it was totally amazing, as well as the chalk art! These are some very talented artists that leave their artwork to the whims of the weather. Again, I would highly recommend a Viking Cruise! As I live in Michigan, I would love to take the Great Lakes Viking Cruise, which docks in the town in which I live.

Deluxe Stateroom

Oh my goodness... our cabin was spotless and always smelled nice!!!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Tialfi Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.