Viking Sigyn Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

This was my first cruise ever, but I was traveling with five friends who had all been on cruises before. Two of our group had previously been on Viking. I had heard nothing but good things from friends and acquaintances who had taken Viking before, and they all were very positive in their comments so I was really looking forward to a great trip and I was absolutely not disappointed.

The ship was very well designed, comfortable and clean. The crew and staff on the ship were without exception friendly, polite and thoughtful. Our shore excursions were well organized and most enjoyable. Our Program Director Rene was delightful. His daily presentations in the Lounge were informative and lighthearted. The food was excellent with daily regional offerings as well as a standard menu, and we could order from either list.

Everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed our experience, and we are already thinking about planning another cruise on Viking!

Deluxe Stateroom

Clean, comfortable and well designed. It was perfect for me traveling singly with a group of friends.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Sigyn Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.