Viking Hemming Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

I knew nothing of Portugal when I booked this trip other than hearing about a trip that a friend took. I can't believe that Portugal hadn't been on my list of places to see until now. What a wonderful country! The ship could not have been better! The crew was AWESOME. I know that's a word that is sometimes overused, but truly, that's the only way to describe them. EVERYONE was so welcoming when we came on board that it felt like we were in a dream. The on board informational talks & entertainment were great. The food was beyond compare. We loved the guides in each port, they were informative and fun. So many previous trips I've taken (non-Viking) had guides provide information that bored us to tears, no so with the Viking guides. We learned while we were hearing wonderful stories. Every stop and every tour was outstanding. Getting on and off the boat was a breeze, we were very impressed with luggage handling and ease of getting to and from airports. The only thing bad I can say was that it ended too soon!

I can't remember what the category was, but it was on the lowest deck. The cabin was good,comfortable and the service was excellent.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Hemming Cruise from $6,698

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.