Viking Forseti Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

I just got back from the Viking Forseti river ship in Bordeaux. I have been on 5 Viking trips, so far, and have a 6th booked in April. Bordeaux was wonderful in many aspects. Viking staff was great; the chef was marvelous, I feel the best food I have had on Viking so far. Viking staff went over & above in taking staff & Food to Chateau Kirwan and they put on a full banquet in our honor. The trips I have been on before were not big wine themes but now, we were in Bordeaux and I am a big Wino. Viking put on some wonderful Wine experiences. They also had one of the best entertainments on board which was a Trio called "Les Nouchettes m'Amusement Trio" of fun old songs with a Jazz feel. I am a big Armagnac Brandy fan and they had "Sempe" on board so I had a few of my favorite French Coffees. Adrian Calen was our Maitre D' and I dont remember a better job done by a Maitre d' on any other of my many cruises. The Tour Director was also wonderful. One of my friends had a birthday and they came over and presented a special dessert and of course we all sang. We had some fun people in my group and Adrian & the Chef and my wine staff dude all got into the festivities. Soooo, yes the Viking Forseti in Bordeaux was excellent.

Deluxe Stateroom

The cabin was very nice as all of my cruises.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Forseti Cruise from $2,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.