Viking Gersemi Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023

We chose this cruise because it was only a 7 night cruise, and never having cruised before we weren't sure how long we wanted to be trapped in a a small room! Boy, were we wrong! Seven nights wasn't long enough and the room size was perfect, as we spent very little time there. We did have a balcony, which we used several times as we sailed in August. The included excursions were as described and we only participated in the included excursions. All of the guides were knowledgeable and delightful ( I especially liked Martine in Strasbourg). The food was delicious and the choices were many. Some meals it was difficult to make a choice. I enjoyed the evening we played music trivia in the lounge; wish there would have been more of this type of "entertainment", rather than the piano playing every night.

I would highly recommend this cruise! My favorite cities were cities were Strasbourg and Rudesheim.

We were in the very last one in the hallway. The room was ample size and the amenities were nice. I appreciated housekeeping coming 2x daily. We did have a balcony which we used a few times.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Gersemi Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.