Viking Torgil Review

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Veranda Suite

We had not been to Portugal prior and were interested in learning about their wine industry. We found SO much more! The scenery, expert guides, the history. Our favorite tour by far was Marialva. The local guide was so involved in teaching us her rich history. A fabulous experience! But foremost in my thoughts was the wonderful attention of our crew. They made us feel welcome at all times. Special thanks to our cabin steward, Monica (maitre de), Carlos (director) and NuNu who regaled us with his personal stories! Looking forward to our next cruise in just one week! Loved the ship, our wonderful chef Michael and local entertainment. We especially appreciated the tuna singers and flamenco dancers. My only slight disappointment was the buffet one evening. All fish excepting one dish (duck). I'm allergic to fish, so it wasn't a particularly good choice for me. However, I have no real complaint as there was enough! Just not a fan of buffets.

Looking forward to Eastern Europe next!

Veranda Suite

More spacious than expected. Great closet space, nice bathroom. Wonderful service

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Torgil Cruise from $4,099

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.