MSC Lirica Review

10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

My family has taken about 20 plus cruises and MSC did a fairly great job in meeting our expectations. This was our first MSC cruise. I would say the highlight of this cruise was definitely the entertainment! the shows each night were elite! the dancers were exceptional. the pianist Antonio at the L’Atmosphere lounge was extremely talented. We ended up there every night. Edwin the waiter in the L’Atmosphere lounge took care of us each night. The bartender Ajit seriously made the best drinks hands down that we have ever had on all of our cruises combined! Our cabin steward Ashraf was always available and attended to our every need. Very kind and always a smile on his face. Had our laundry cleaned and returned quickly. Always had us fresh towels ready in our rooms. A comment made by everyone in our family was that the pizza bar was delicious! We celebrated my birthday and the dining room made it very special. They made me a cake and sang to me.

We had suites on deck 10 mid ship. Prime location. Rooms were clean and spacious. Plenty of storage space. Cabin steward Ashraf was prompt and always attentive.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Lirica Cruise from $79

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.