Disney Dream Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Traveled with children

Terrible- would not recommend and would not go again. Had plenty of great experiences before Covid on the magic, the dream, however was a nightmare. Day 1 - not a day only a couple of hours - waiting outside the terminal. When my time was set for 1:15-1:30, I expected to be boarding the boat, not waiting outside in the street. There was not enough parking and my husband had to walk 1/2 to park the car. We didn’t get on the boat until after 2:30-3pm. I expected to be enjoying the day on the boat but instead my kids were starving and cranky because they hadn’t eaten lunch. Highway robbery for internet that my husband paid for that didn’t even work - $42/day.

Dinner at animators palate was terrible, food was awful and there was no performance or visit from Mickey. Our reservation was not linked with my sister and we had to be moved to a different table and were rushed through dinner. My mothers birthday was not celebrated and we were charged for the smoothies and shakes but we’re never advised that there was a charge. Kids didn’t drink them because they were disgusting.

No slide open which was a big selling point for going on the cruise.

15 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Disney Dream Cruise from $663

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.