Carnival Liberty Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Premium Vista Balcony

Before I went on my cruise on Carnival Liberty I was very apprehensive because of all the reviews. After going on a four day cruise I cease to see what all the complaining was about. The staff was great, the food was good for cruise ship food and the steakhouse was definitely worth the extra money. We had an aft corner room on deck 7 and our room Stewart Susana was great very attentive and friendly. The main dining room was fun and our waiters Philip, Martin and Manoj were fantastic. Shout out to Eka who delivered a new shooter to try every night he was a lot of fun.

There was a storm which hit when we got to Princess Cays and a few tenders did make it to the island before the storm hit. We had to go back to the boat but they can’t control the weather they also reimbursed all of us that had booked excursions. All part of the adventure…

The thing that never ceases to amaze me are the people that are just rude and never satisfied…they are also the people who are obnoxiously loud and think they are the only people on the planet. Have some respect for other people.

Premium Vista Balcony

Love this cabin, you have a wrap around balcony with beautiful views. It’s also quieter because it’s at the back of the boat and has rooms above and below no Lido deck or theatre.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $214

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.