Celebrity Apex Review

Its great to be back to Celebrity

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on Celebrity Apex
tocruiseguy
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

This was our second cruise since the pandemic. We took a Viking Ocean Cruise in the spring and it was the most boring experience we have ever had, never again or at least not until we are in our 80's will be contemplate Viking again. The Apex on the other hand was amazing.

Boarding in Rotterdam was very simple, on the ship in minutes. Our Aqua class cabin was amazing. We have never had a more quiet Cabin before and have cruised a fair amount. We never once heard any noises from fellow passengers from the walls or ceiling. The Viking Mars Cabin we have had, we could actually hear voices from the neighbouring state rooms. The cabin was well designed, shower was awesome. Stateroom attendant was very good.

We dined in Blue most nights, the service and food was amazing. I sometimes hear people gripe about food on cruise ships and I wonder to myself, where they eat every night when not cruising?? Our server was amazing and would find items not on the menu for my wife on occasion. The main cafe had very good food choices and we always found a place to sit easily even at the most crowded times. It was all day and into the late evening, unlike the Viking cafe which seems to be structure like an old folks home cafeteria, closed for breakfast at 10am!!.

Excellent cabin, well designed, and amazingly quiet.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Apex Cruise from $646

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.