MSC Meraviglia Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

Traveled with a group of about 16 people. First time on MSC cruise usually travel on NCL or Carnival. The house keeper that cleaned my cabin was awesome. Dinning room host didn't seem pleasant. To me I felt dinning staff shrugged off my food allergy so was very worried about eating on the ship. What food I did receive was cold.

I'm also a little more conservative and never experienced people sun bathing on deck naked or trying to get in hot tubs naked as if a community bath house. Now tanning naked on the adult only area I would not have mind but they weren't. Why is the run/walk lane on the main deck. With the amount of people and chairs that's an accident waiting to happen. The different levels of drink packages was different and really not worth the difference in costs. Where some shows are included on other ships none are included on this one. Overall bueatiful ship and if it wasn't for the members of my party and some new friends we met, they made it a great time but not sure I'll cruise again on MSC staff seems very grumpy.

Cabin was average size and bueatiful and we'll cleaned

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Meraviglia Cruise from $279

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.