Carnival Luminosa Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023

Had an absolutely wonderful time! Carnival Cruise NEVER disappoints! The ship was beautiful and clean. The staff are absolutely amazing and very hard workers. The food! Oh my gosh! The food was absolutely amazing! The steak house just blew me away! I had Filet Mignon and the Lobster and the Filet Mignon was to die for! It actually melted in my mouth the taste was absolutely wonderful! The cabin was beautiful staff kept it very clean and was very patient with me because I was always behind getting ready which messed the staff up for cleaning room but the staff always got my cabin done! And I loved the towel animals! Entertainment was awesome myself and my husband enjoyed all the shows. And the casino well that’s always great (just wish I would of won) always fun in a casino. Drinks were very good! Thank you so much Carnival Luminosa for making my cruise ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

Cabin was beautiful! We had a balcony and I loved it. Don’t know exactly what to put for cabin category.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Luminosa Cruise from $701

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.