Donna Review

Not worth your money, specially if your non German speaking and young

Review for Europe River Cruise on Donna
kh.ihab
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

I have traveled with A-rosa "Donna" cruises in the danube river, and to be honest it does not even worth paying 100 euros.

1) The cruise is built in and suitable for German speaking although I booked for international or English speaking cruise, if you ask the staff in English they will answer you, but don't expect more than that.

2) The high rank staff was rude to us, the non German speaking tourists specifically, the hotel manager specifically was rude and condescending , for example, the window in my room can not be opened, when I pointed out that the ventilation is not working properly, and I suffer from very light asthma " which I didn't suffer from any asthma attack in the last 3 years until the first night in the room", when I pointed out to hotel manager he said to me" we are overbooked can't help you, the ventilation is working fine we checked it ", when I kept complaining about the issue he simply replied "if you don't like it pack your luggage and leave the ship" absolutely in that rude manner, so I slept while keeping the door of the room slightly opened for ventilation.

5 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.