MSC Seaside Review

1,308 reviews

The entertainment was on point as well as Atmosphere

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on MSC Seaside
Trevicyn51
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

The link wouldn't let me link on for survey and I didn't want anyone to go unnoticed or feel their not appreciated. Yohan was the young Man who did a superb job consistently and took care of everyone far and beyond MSC seaside cabin. From 09/14-09/24 He was amazing Bravo. The staff at sunshine bar/lounge was magnificent in every way. In particular Dan and Ian so lively and the ladies also we're so fun. On the 16th Floor pool side Miguel, Manuel as well. The Entertainment staff was so fun and friendly. Gabriella Dancer was the sweetest and kindest soul even when she was assisting in other activities she always greeted with a Smile. All the Karaoke Staff treated everyone great loved everyone and made my Daughter Estrella Duplessis (Star) feel confident and excited to join in activities. I definitely will recommend to everyone. The rooms were spacious and affordable and the balcony was our favorite part. I thank all of your staff for making this experience memorable.

My cabin was 9233 MSC SEASIDE with a balcony on the left side very spacious and the views were so beautiful. Being that I'm claustrophobic this was perfect for me.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seaside Cruise from $49

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.