• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Traveled with children

This was our first time on a Carnival cruise -and it was our last time. Never again. We have been on many other cruises. This one had no decent shows, overpriced excursions that were a complete waste of time and money, and everything was so unorganized!

The photos taken by the professional photographers were very poor quality and extremely dark.

When we got on the ship I went to book an appointment to get my hair done for the first elegant night but there were no appointments which ruined our plans being able to dress up and have photos done as I couldn’t get my hair done.

We had cabin with ocean view. We loved the cabin. It was the most comfortable cabin with so much storage and our room attendant was great. We had plenty of toilet paper and boxed tissues and towels etc… the toilet flush was great the shower was great. Had a little fridge and Safe. No complaints at all about our cabin. 5/5 stars.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Pride Cruise from $524

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.