Brilliance of the Seas Review

Boatdoll
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

We choose this line because it goes through the Tracy Arm Fjords. I have to say after 36 cruises this is the most disappointing - the boat was dated and our room was not clean. We had to complain to the front desk and get them to clean again and still they missed cleaning the drawers and mirrors. The food was horrible in the dining room and buffet and only one of the specialty restaurants was good. In the morning they would come to your table and offer stale donuts, croissants etc. We spoke with the chef who seemed to be uncaring blamed it on recipes received from Head Office. There are very limited food selections after 9pm only pizza which is not very good. The wine selection is limited and every time I wanted certain wine I was always told they were out. Will never cruise on this ship!

not sure of the cabin category all I can say is it was dated bathroom had rust around mirrors there was no hand cream sink was cracked and unsanitary. Cheap toilet paper and kleenex and kept having to ask for towels. There was also a smell in the bathroom like musty water.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Brilliance of the Seas Cruise from $427

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.