Carnival Sunrise Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Ocean View

I love cruising and I've been cruising since i was 9 years old. Im turning 64. I first want to say people need to stop complaining about ships being crowded. They are ALL crowded no matter what cruise line except maybe MSC but not being crowded tells you something right? Ill start first with embarkation which was quick and simple and we were on board within 10-15 minutes no more. We went straight the Italian Restaurant where we enjoyed a great lunch. ( Its complementary on embarkation day and sea days) Then we got the call the cabins were ready.

We were on deck 2 midship in an ocean view cabin midship. I'm usually on deck 6-7-or 8 but I was like lets give it a go. Let me tell you, those ocean view cabins are the exact same size as a balcony cabin without the balcony. It was perfect. an d even big enough to let my scooter in so we could charge it. There was plenty of closet space and shelving for two people. The beds were super comfortable as were the pillows. And contrary to what everyone else was saying ? Our cabin was freezing. We did bring a fan but we always do for white noise to sleep. Our room attendant was awesome as well. Super nice and got us everything extra we needed.

The food? OMG ! Amped up and super delicious. Usually or sometimes on any cruise there's always a hit or miss or something you don't like on the menu. Not this time ! There were plenty of options each night and everything tasted great. Everything was amazing and came pipping hot. And if you like banana pudding ? GET IT ! OMG amazing. Now to our waiter... Gary and his crew ! Wow! Kind, accommodating, sweet , personable and always with a smile on his face and it was not forced. We always do anything dining -or your time dining now and it relieves the pressure of having to be somewhere at a certain time. I cant wait to get back on the Sunrise and be taken of in the dining room by Gary and his team.

Ocean View

Port Reviews

Half Moon Cay

beautiful .. but i will say its best to be the first ones off so that you can really enjoy the beauty of the island. once it gets packed ... which it logical for a full ship... its not the same.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunrise Cruise from $199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.