Carnival Magic Review

1,506 reviews

bamboozled outta a vacation!!!!

Review for Bermuda Cruise on Carnival Magic
tequilla
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023
Traveled with children

We have always traveled Carnival. So when we found a cruise going to Bermuda leaving from Va. We thought GREAT!!! Wrong, instead of Bermuda we had to go see the Baha mamas!! This was the worst experience I have had from flying on American > That's another Story. The cruise was a rough cruise. From them getting my Cruise agreement as far as how much cash we got and down to unlimited drinks in casino. They refused my husband as far as free drinks. They told me to show proof. Knowing I didn't have access to my emails. The service was so slow and the staff was rude at times. The food was awful at every dinner we ate in the dinning rooms. When we look at the cost that we paid compared to what and where we went Do not come close in comparison. This was supposed to be where we celebrate birthdays and anniversaries. It was not at all pleasant. Our rooms no longer were turned down at the evening, They only serviced our rooms once a day. THIS TRIP SUCKED. We were not notified we were going to have changes, not until the day off. We had taken a flight from Dallas to Virginia. Furthermore, we were ready to go to Bermuda. There was no turning around. In the jewelry store, the woman attendant was very nice to a lady that was there, but when it came time for her to serve my mother, she was short and rude. The same things as far as gifts, she gave the lady everything. Offered Us nothing until we asked about it. This was the worst trip ever!!!!

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Magic Cruise from $283

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.