Norwegian Prima Review

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

I am perplexed by the negative reviews. The Prima is a beautiful ship with outstanding service and wonderful itineraries. I wouldn’t change a thing about it with the possible exception of an additional entertainment. Be sure to book dinners at some of the specialty restaurants, as they are very good. The main dining rooms offer very good food as well. We enjoyed some of the little surprises we encountered, such as singing waiters in the Observation Lounge who offer up little treats daily.

If you have a Moderate disability such as difficulty walking due to hip, back, or knee problems, it is probably best to stick with excursions labeled a “1”. I tried a couple labeled “2” and though the tour guides cheerfully made accommodations for me, it was not easy to get around. “Uneven cobblestones” and “periods of standing” are phrases to seriously consider before signing up for a “2” excursion. Still, no regrets. I had a wonderful time.

We had a balcony cabin which was spacious and beautiful- and ergonomically perfect. There was room for everything.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Prima Cruise from $681

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.