Crown Princess Review

What a great cruise!! Don’t worry about the negative reviews

Review for Alaska Cruise on Crown Princess
ShermanWoof
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Balcony

First cruise for me and 2nd for hubby (did his 40+ years ago if that even counts). Read all the negative reviews and although I don’t have anything to compare we had a great cruise. Our room was comfortable and I felt quite modern for an older ship. Everywhere was so clean, better than on land hotels in my opinion. The entire crew was so lovely and friendly. Did try to do as much as possible and enjoyed all the trivia, karaoke and games. The production shows were amazing, so professional, especially the lead singers, the soprano singer and the dancers. Walked every morning 5k on the promenade and it was such a unique experience. Food was good and enough variety and over the 10 days we didn’t even try everything. Captain was informative and did an interesting Q&A and was able to communicate well when we went though a storm. Highly recommend!!!

Balcony

Cabin was well maintained and really liked the layout. As an early riser I could get up and get dressed without disturbing by husband as the closet blocked the light and noise enough. I know the bathrooms are small but layout made the best of the size and worked just fine for us.

15 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Crown Princess Cruise from $127

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.