Wonder of the Seas Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023
Cabin: Spacious AquaTheater Suite Large Balcony - 2 Bedrooms

I am currently 2 days into my cruise with Royal Caribbean’s wonder of the seas cruise ship. They are lacking amenities such as self coin operated washer/dryer, as well as, the ability to purchase sundry items such as deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. the room attendant quoted a fee of $50.00 to have my laundry taken care of so I washed it by hand. That wasn’t very conducive to a vacation in the Caribbean. Also there was very little variety on the lunch buffet. So far other amenities are fine. I will post updates as I go. I slep well. I had the ability to adjust the thermostat in my stateroom to my liking. My wife made use of the vanity. I enjoyed the food and the service that went along with it. However, most of the crew a That I encountered had issues with the English language.

I am now on day 5. No one has addressed my concerns in the previous review. Entertainment was adequate. The food for breakfast and lunch lacked variety. I wanted to toast my morning bread, I couldn’t find a toaster. Coffee was sufficient it could have been a better blend. The dishes used in the windjammer marketplace reminded of the makemine type my mother used so us kids would break them. You would think that for the money that was put into building the ship these things would have been considered. I’m not sure I would travel on wonder of the seas in the future.

Yours truly

Spacious AquaTheater Suite Large Balcony - 2 Bedrooms

Good adequate room to move around. The bed was too soft I woke up with a back ache every morning. Otherwise it was good.

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Wonder of the Seas Cruise from $357

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.