Carnival Sunrise Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

We chose this cruise as a family trip with multiple first time cruisers. This is not a ship I would have selected myself and I have no plans to sail on this ship again. I was super disappointed with the offerings on the ship. The “refurbishment” did not modernize the ship at all. We sailed in an ocean suite and were unimpressed by the decor or the condition of the balcony. There was also a weird smell that started around the second day and lasted the entire cruise. The air worked, but not consistently. It was hot in our cabin at times and in the Fun Shops. The good selection was mediocre, although Fahrenheit 555 was good. The service was amazing! Our stateroom attendant, Feroni, was outstanding! Parta was our server in the MDR and he did an excellent job keeping up with all our allergies. Ronald, the bartender, was amazing and he always greeted us with a smile. We were able to make the most out of this trip and enjoy ourselves, but after sailing on larger ships the Sunrise just wasn’t for us.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunrise Cruise from $209

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.