Carnival Elation Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Junior Suite

I choice this cruise, one because I only sail with carnavial because I have the best time. First getting on and off was very easy. The food in MDR is great and the chocolate molting cake with ice cream is to die for. My stewarts I always have are the best But I tip them well because they deserve it. The shows are great and comedy club comedians were a hoot! Casino was fun and music was great. Of course the drinks yum and Chai tea in the morning hit the spit. Afternoons poolside get Guys or Fish Tacos or buffet and pizza and ice cream. They have it all. Being a smaller ship is perfect for me and my sisters we could always find each other and close to everything. Met the Captain very handsome and all that. Our cruise director was a great dancer and had everyone dancing the nite away. Now if you have an open mind and are an adult the late night Quest Game is hilarious but no phones or pictures!! It's a great time everyone should go on the Elation at least once. People that are negative about the ships are just plain not happy people so they should go somewhere else on vacation. I mean nothings perfect and how do you expect 2900 people to be happy with everything that a ship has to offer. I on the other hand have always had a great cruise experience if following a hurricane the casino was open so no one can predict the weather so you just deal with it, we couldn't go to private island wr were looking forward to but bad weather so we just enjoyed going to shops and eating and drinking and casino. Next time maybe I'll get to see it or not. My next cruise is May for my 70th birthday cruising out of Tampa . So till the next cruise. Put cruising at the top of your bucket list I did and have 8 under my belt.

Junior Suite

Junior Suite perfect for the three of us and 14th floor was perfect.

Port Reviews

Jacksonville

Stayed nice hotel close to steakhouse bar everything you need last minute before getting on the ship.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Elation Cruise from $269

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.