Carnival Liberty Review

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

This was honestly the worse cruise I have been on. Cabin:The cabin was not proper clean there was a used dental pick on the the floor immediately walking in. The bathe room still had hair on the linen shower curtain and stains in the sink maybe toothpaste. The pull out couch bed was broken I could not get one decent night sleep the bed had a dent in the mind and I rolled all night so I would fall off. We had a neighbor that complain about the volume of the TV at 2 pm and because we would not let security into our room we was placed on a alcohol restriction list(which didn’t bother me cause I do not drink) I’m just confused how they can do something like that with out actually cause. The fake cooler do not keep anything cold and neither outlet worked in the room. It actually was the heat in the room that my over all complaint we called everyday to get the air fixed and it was never fixed we could not sit or sleep comfortably in that room. We was told no other room was available. The rooms are not being properly cleaned and neither are the dishes. Overall cleanliness is low and the experience sucked.

We order chocolate covered strawberries they had mold or some fuzz on it.

How do you rent a room with a broken bed

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $274

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.