• Newsletter

Review for the Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Vista
Rlara43
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2023

What ever you do PLEASE do NOT cruise with Carnival . Everything about this cruise was horrible except the cabin steward. First of all the closed the buffet the first day so we could NOT get anything to eat except burgers or pizza . But I didn’t spend all this money to eat burgers and pizza that was by the way disgusting. Second of all NOT all crew members speak or understand English. So that’s frustrating trying to figure out the ship with them all not even understanding what I’m asking Third ALL the food I did eat was not good’ The first 2 days on the ship I had nothing to eat because all the food was terrible. Fourth they add a 18% tip to every order which is crazy! I work in the service industry and we don’t get guaranteed tips. And trust me when I say that everything is extra on the ship . By the time you pay for the cruise the internet the drink package the extra money they charge you to eat at a fancy restaurants the movies on board and now they charge for popcorn too, your in the poor house. I ordered vodka online thru the cruise but it wasn’t delivered until the next day which coincidentally worked out for them because we had to spend an additional 100 the first day we were there if we wanted a drink . I had a dirty pillowcase on my bed when we arrived the sink was backed up most of the time and the shower curtain kept falling off. Also they have 2 small small pools on a ship that holds 4300 people. So needless to say it was very crowded and I waited 20 minutes at the bar without anyone even acknowledging me and you can’t get the same drinks everywhere on the ship YOU have to go to a different place just to get specific drinks . Also waiting for the elevators was a disaster. I just ended using the stairs. All is all I feel it’s a complete waste of money.

The cabin steward was excellent

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Vista Cruise from $426

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.