MSC Seaview Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2023

MSC Seaview - HORRIBLE, RACIST, SEXIST.

MSC Cruise line is horrible. It was a waste of my time and money. Dealing with the reception and excursion staff is a little difficult because the communication with the MSC head office is not good, therefore lots of the staff don’t even know what’s going on. My assumption is that the problem is corporate and a lack of training. The cleaning and waitstaff are very kind, but I heard MSC does not pay them fairly. The cruise is expensive yet they don’t pay their staff well, or spend enough on training their staff. It seems all their money goes to the appearance of the ship, not services or staff. There were many hidden fees and paywalls that prevent you from doing more on the ship, which made me think, “what the hell was I paying for then?” the experience was already expensive in itself and they wanted me to pay more before I could enjoy anything. I’ve been on other cruise lines that were not like this. The money I paid certainly was not being used for services or fair wages for the staff.

The excursions are also a waste of money. I was very disappointed in the quality of the tour (i.e., the guide and the contents). We enjoyed our docked time much more when we went on our own and did walking tours independent from the ship.

Port Reviews

Palma de Mallorca (Majorca)

Very nice city.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Seaview Cruise from $269

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.