Koningsdam Review

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023

I choose the cruise because the Casino paid for my room. I upgraded to an Obstructed View Veranda. It was not that bad of an obstructed view but may go a floor higher next time. I met some great people aboard and the excursions were a lot of fun. I felt the Dinning Room lacked some of the great service I have had from previous cruises. They did not present well and a few times got my order wrong or did not bring me something I ordered at all. The specialty dinning is worth the extra cost. I guess what really put a damper on the whole cruise is when I got off the ship I felt horrible, I tested negative for Covid that day but the very next day I tested positive. Definitely came down with Covid on the ship not just me but people I met on excursions also came down with Covid.

I had an obstructive view veranda and it was nice. A little on the smaller side. the staff was very good at cleaning on a daily basis but let me know they would appreciate it if they only had to come by once a month. I am use to them turning down the bed and leaving chocolate they did it the first night only.

Port Reviews

Juneau

The sea plane of the 5 glaciers is wonderful. I loved it.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Koningsdam Cruise from $239

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.