Pearl Mist Review

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

I enjoyed the Great Lakes for the weather, temperature and wonderful people in each port. Our Cruise Director Krista was so inspiring, she gave us a run down of what to expect on board and at the different port excursions of our voyage. All the events were well organized for the guest to enjoy entertainment in two lounges with Music and watercolor painting each day with new subject to learn about. I could relax and enjoy each deck had great seating, my favorite was the rocking chairs at sunset with a glass of wine. The dining room was always clean and the servers were prepared for the next meal when we arrived. The talented entertainers started with a variety show by the resident entertainers. Parry Sound Ontario is a beautiful town with stores right beside the ship and a great walking tour to cross a bridge and back. We also saw an indigenous people dance and hand carved canoe. I could FaceTime with my family as we arrived in Little Current and they could see the view I saw in the Lake Huron. We loved the excursion at Mackinac Island and toured on two Belgian horse drawn carriages, saw the Fort with demonstrations and went in the fabulous Grand Hotel. The best part was being on this beautiful small ship with classy people full of artistic culture and civic minded society social engagement.

We had a solid door and a window with blinds. Our state room had a king bed with plenty of room to walk around. The dresser had a large TV with lots of channels to watch. I loved the full sized bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The cabinet was well stocked with toiletries .

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.