Silver Dawn Review

Flam
Flam
Bergen
Olden

We just got off our first SS cruise, the 10-day Copenhagen-to-Copenhagen Norwegian Fjords itinerary. It was an absolutely wonderful vacation and exceeded our expectations in every way. I loved combing through reviews in the months leading up to our trip so wanted to post here with our overwhelmingly positive experience.

My husband and I (mid-30s) traveled with my in-laws. This was a very special and intentional trip for us as my mother-in-law, diagnosed with early onset dementia in her 50s, is now nearing a state where travel is very difficult and discombobulating. She and my father-in-law were wonderful enthusiastic world travelers before her diagnosis so this trip was conceived of as one final travel hurrah. This itinerary was extra meaningful as my MIL has Norwegian roots and took a really memorable trip here with her mother when my MIL was in her 20s. We knew there would be significant challenges with international travel but we were all up for the adventure and I am so, so glad we all had this time together.

Booking

Superior Verandah Suite

perfect! Close to the launderette and central elevators, right in the middle of all the action. We had no issues with motion or noise.

16 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Silver Dawn Cruise from $4,400

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.