• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023

Overall the cruise was very well organized. The crew and service staff were top notch, I have no complaints. The food was plentiful, but needs more assortment and diverse cuisine. Mainly Asian cuisine was cooked in various varieties. The cabin was serviced daily and good hygiene was maintained, no complaints. The destinations were great to passed. Enough with the positives.

I had booked a cabin with an XC window and was placed in the 3rd level. That's was my nightmare. A word of advice, never book your cabin on a low level and at the back of the ship. All the noise from the engine and vibrations from the ship when the ship was moving could be felt in the cabin and it was impossible to sleep at all. It should be provied earing plugs in order the passenger to be able to sleep a bit at least!!! Unfortunately, I had no choice in keeping the cabin, even though it wasn't one of the cheap ones, I wouldn't wish the horror I experienced on anyone. You can't charge the same price for a cabin that is in the front part of the ship, where you don't feel the vibrations and noise, and one that is in the back part by the engine! You can't help but mention this to your customers and let everyone decide what cabin to get!!!

The other thing I did not like is the discrimination they impose on passengers who are not on organized and paid excursions from the ship!! I understand that there is some sort of organization for leaving the ship for all the passengers, but to waste time from my free time on land did not sit well with me. Being on a free program doesn't make me any less important than others who have paid for organized tours. Going down to Milos was kind of hell waiting for the boat to pick us up for over 2 hours I would say.

4 Helpful Votes
next review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.