Celebrity Apex Review

Honeymoon on Celebrity Apex (AquaClass)

Review for the Baltic Sea Cruise on Celebrity Apex
AGGL
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

My husband and I took this cruise for our honeymoon and selected AquaClass with infinite veranda. We LOVED it and highly recommend this ship. Even though the cruise was fully booked, the ship never really felt super crowded. There are lots of neat spaces that we found during our trip. Our thoughts on a few areas people often ask questions on are below.

Infinite Verandas: I know these are very controversial but it was fantastic for us. It made our room feel more open and we spent hours sitting with the glass down reading regardless of weather. It is noisy for about 30 seconds to put it up and down but that was it. The infinite verandas reduce the drag on the ship so it helps with fuel efficiency which is a huge plus. I can see the drawbacks for a warmer weather cruise because the AC shuts off when the window is open but it was perfect for Norway.

AquaClass: We found it to be totally worth it but we got a really good price so it wasn’t as much more as I’ve seen. Eating at Blu for breakfast and dinner was excellent and made specialty dining unnecessary. We went to the spa daily and it made our trip so relaxing. The upgraded shower was great after chilly excursions. If you should pay the extra for AquaClass totally depends on how you like to cruise so I’d recommend being honest with yourself on how much you’ll use the spa, if you care about fitness classes, and if you’ll take advantage for dining at Blu.

As mentioned, we loved the infinite veranda. The cabin was laid out really well and had ample storage. It has a very modern premium feel to it and we enjoyed spending down time there.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Apex Cruise from $611

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.