Carnival Elation Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023
Traveled with children

I would not go back onto this cruise only because we weren’t being taken seriously. our a/c was detected to 78 degrees and poor management being shown to us. I called the phone 3 times for someone to fix the a/c.I was told the technician was on break so I understand how that feels to be on break while having a job. So I waited a day to give it some time. I went to guest services because I’ve been waiting for 3 days for a technician to show up. . My family has a heat intolerance and being in heat will cause sickness. Overall the food was great, room was cleaned. Everything needs to be bought before you go on the cruise, after you arrive prices increase. The spa was very rude to my sister when she showed up for a free massage, we were on the app and it showed a free massage opened at 7 am. She was being lied to by the spa members saying there was no such thing and that they didn’t feel like doing it for her. The lady said the worker is “busy” when she literally came out of a room and stared at her as if she was caught in a lie, like she wasn’t supposed to come out. They then told us they didn’t feel good. Our time got wasted. We told customer service about the inconvenience and wasn’t told anything else but letting us know they will inform the captain. The gym is nice, and always packed. The public bathrooms are clean, we did have fun in the water and lots of entertainment.

Port Reviews

Nassau

This area has a high rate crime, people will touch you and be in your face. We were touched twice and people have grabbed my hair. I’ve backhanded them and kept walking. The food is great here, a little expensive than us.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Elation Cruise from $249

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.