Celebrity Infinity Review

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023

Celebrity has gone downhill in every way possible, their employees are disengaged & the service is no where close to where it was in the past. The food is mediocre and the constant harassment trying to sell and upsell drink packages and merchandise on the ship is pathetic. Overall disappointed and do not recommend Celebrity cruises. There are huge line ups at the excursion and customer service desks, people were literally waiting over an hour to be served. They are so short staffed, the bartenders are mediocre at best, with the exception of the martini bar. One server didn’t return my room key so I was locked out of my room and had to go down to the customer service desk and wait 20min to get a replacement. The customer service rep issued the key to my spouse’s name instead of mine by mistake, which I only learned when trying to disembark the next morning for our excursion. The security person was extremely rude and not understanding that this was not my mistake, rather Celebrities , but she didn’t care and told me I would have to go back upstairs to guest services and have a new room key issues under my profile. I explained that our excursion was leaving in 10min and that with the huge line up, there’s no way I would get off the ship in time. She didn’t care and had the nerve to call her manager and stated ‘this guest wants to leave the ship without a room key’. I was appalled. Not having all of the pertinent details the manager naturally replied with ‘No, that isn’t allowed. She could have at the very least had a staff member get the replacement key so we wouldn’t have to line up again. I had to plead with the guest services agent who thankfully accompanied me back down so my spouse & I didn’t have to wait in line again. No apology or accountability from any Celebrity staff or management. We are frequent cruisers and there are much better cruise companies to spend your money and vacation time on.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Infinity Cruise from $549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.