Norwegian Jade Review

Food is blend (no imagination). Staff is ok. Feels like mass market. No class. Customers are borderline rude

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Jade
CruiseLady098
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony
Traveled with children

Our steward is great. Entertainment overall is not bad. Shopping is lousy. Casino is lousy. Art is not good too. Too many hidden or complicated charges on cruise. Constantly feels like it’s a game to dodge not being over charged. Not a relaxing experience at all.

Have to queue up for everything to get credit back (so outdated whereby it intentionally makes it hard to get money back, in today’s world, there shouldn’t be any hassle to auto refund the unused credits). Totally rubbish. Also, the whole experience made me feel like I am like a cow where I am being herd here and there constantly. It’s totally tough work going on this cruise! Not a relaxing one at all!! Though, one plus point, our cabin steward (Leo) is the only bright shinning star onboard. His service is 5 star. He does things without you needing to ask, and he does it very subtly. Little things like making the room just the way you want it is superb. I won’t be considering NCL in future ever again.

Mid-Ship Balcony

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Jade Cruise from $328

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.