MSC Poesia Review

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
One of many bars
Main bar games area

Our 20 day cruise went as high as illulisat Greenland with scenery or amount of Icebergs I was not expecting. The ship is old yes but extremely clean and well presented. We had cabin which was your usual balcony cabin layout. The surprise was having a kettle in the cabins to make your tea or coffee anytime. No USB ports in the cabin which is almost unforgiving these days. Food was extensive in its variety. We chose the buffet some evenings and dining room other times. Internet is not good so unless you really really need it, save your money. We purchased the Easy Plus drinks package which covered everything we wanted, alcohol coffees soft drinks etc. The staff were exceptional in their attitude and in clean perfect uniforms always.

If I have a real criticism it's the €420 Euro extra charged to our cabin for onboard tips. You pay enough for your cruise so may I suggest the cruise line pay these willing workers more of a living wage from your profits. I booked thinking tip were included.

What we liked:

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Poesia Cruise from $89

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.