Avalon Passion Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2023

The cruise was a fantastic way to explore Austria, Hungary, Germany, and Slovakia in complete comfort. The crew was very polite, knowledgeable, and organized. I enjoyed the relatively small amount of people on board, and everybody felt personable. The ship was extremely clean and sanitary. The food was of the utmost quality and completely exceeded my expectations. Excursions were interesting and there was a decent balance in activity level with options for people who prefer to minimize physical activity. The target audience is an older population though, and my only complaint is as a young man I would have enjoyed a few opportunities for activities that were more extreme, I was slightly jealous observing somebody paragliding and also watching some people swimming in Lake St. Mozart. I could not imagine most of the people on the cruise being interested but I enjoy slightly fearing for my life during travel escapades!

Very clean and well-maintained. Hot water fluctuates a few degrees while showering, which is my only complaint. I'm very particular about water temperature, and it would become a little cold then immediately a little hot then back to the set temperature.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Avalon Passion Cruise from $1,669

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.