Viking Gullveig Review

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

I was invited on this cruise by my mother who organizes an annual family reunion with my sisters. Everyone onboard was incredibly nice, helpful and attentive (save one unpleasant waiter in the lounge- I avoided the lounge after that, but it really didn’t affect my cruise. It was probably for the best as I didn’t order any cocktails after that, so I saved some money) the restaurant staff were the best. I still remember their names, Agung, Johnny, Filipe and the maitre d’ (Clifford, I think) were exceptional and made every meal extra enjoyable. Most tours were great. I especially remember Maria Mustapic who showed us Schönbrunn palace. And our tour guide in Regensburg, Sylvia, who made the town and history come alive for us.

I would have liked to have a little more time during the tours for souvenir shopping and/or exploring on my own. That part seemed a little rushed. I would also have liked to visit the Blue Church in Bratislava.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Gullveig Cruise from $2,199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.