Viking Sky Review

1,208 reviews

Excellent experience for a first time cruise

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Viking Sky
phm123
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

My husband selected this cruise prior to COVID so it was a long-awaited trip. The whole experience was exceptional! The ship is well-maintained, clean and provides a number of areas to enjoy the trip and the vistas. You don't feel like you are traveling with 900 + other passengers. The service and staff are friendly and meet your every need, without bothering you. We started going to the Living Room for Cappuccino and a light breakfast and by day 3, the server knew our names, what we would order and brought it to our table upon arrival. Our cabin steward was attentive, but not intrusive. The cabin itself was well appointed and comfortable (Jr. Penthouse on Deck 8). The excursions we attended had well-informed guides. There were a number of dining, food and beverage options which provided an array of choices. Most meals were top-notch, with only a few items missing the high quality to which we had become accustomed. Suffice it to say, we were so happy with our experience that we booked another trip for 2025 (and received a generous discount for booking on board). Since I was a first time cruiser, I doubt I would be happy on any other cruise line. Simply put, Viking is under-stated elegance and receives a full 10+ on the satisfaction scale.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Sky Cruise from $2,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.