Celebrity Apex Review

Lovely well thought out ship, main dinning average.

Review for the Baltic Sea Cruise on Celebrity Apex
Sheeno
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

A lovely ship. I had reservations on booking the Infinite Veranda room without an old style balcony but I was won over by the way the room opened up with light and space with this well thought out design. In reality this space is all you need.

Food wise the Oceanview cafe food was outstanding for the amount of food produced and the setting was well thought out. Sadly even with lots of washing / gelling stations available. Majority of people were ignoring to use them.

Main dinning room food we found disappointing, only on the last night we had a meal we both thoroughly enjoyed.

Well designed living area and bathroom, balcony area brilliant, in reality all the space you really need on a ship.

Port Reviews

Berlin

Stayed local in Warnemunde and enjoyed the nice small local seaside town, rather than do the very long commute to Berlin. I can understand if your from the US or further afield but for a European could be done easily and probably cheaper on a weekend break.

Copenhagen

Lovely relaxed clean city.

Helsinki

Loved this stop, nice friendly and attractive city,. We went on a guided 3 hour bike ride along the sea front and parks excellent.

Stockholm

I would give this stop 5 stars on the Vasa museum alone, don't miss it.

Tallinn

Nice and quaint, very busy.

Visby

Nice and quaint, very busy in the centre when a big ships in town.

12 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Apex Cruise from $618

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.