Pearl Mist Review

Wonderful ship, great staff, amazing food. It was perfect! My husband and I loved it.

Review for Canada & New England Cruise on Pearl Mist
Lacey9
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

We chose this cruise because my husband and I wanted to see the Great Lakes of the United States and Canada, but to do it without the hassle of driving. Well, this trip did it all! Beautiful, spacious accommodations, elegant food, and a top notch staff who could not have made you feel more welcome. We loved it! The ports were very interesting, there was a happy hour every evening at 5pm and entertainment each night. Art classes, games and area related lectures were provided. I highly recommend this trip to all those who are interested in traveling on a small boutique ship that accommodates 175 passengers in an intimate friendly setting. By the end of the cruise you knew almost everyone. It was an easy ship to navigate. We have been on larger cruise ships, but too large and too many people made it difficult to get around. Pearl Seas got it right!

See above!

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.