Avalon Passion Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

I chose this as it was an area of Europe I had not yet explored, however, I did not realize the countries visited would be so austere and still have such a large communist influence. Because of the oppressed feeling I felt I would not recommend this cruise. The cruise itself was very good but not the places visited. The staff was excellent, cleanliness top notch, food very good. I would recommend that the ship have a nurse on board. My husband was stung by a bee and had to go to a pharmacy in a town where he didn’t speak the language to get something to help him. Also, I was feeling nauseous one day and again it would have been nice for the ship to have had some anti nausea medication for me. The majority of the passengers are over 50 so I think a nurse would be a good investment. There was little entertainment, it would have been nice to have some type of entertainment nightly.

Deluxe Stateroom with Window

previous reviewnext review

Find an Avalon Passion Cruise from $1,669

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.