Evrima (Ritz-Carlton) Review

Beautiful yacht, amazing experience

Review for the Eastern Mediterranean Cruise on Evrima (Ritz-Carlton)
Sjgmorgan
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Traveled with children

I traveled with my husband, my 21 & 19 year old son & daughter, & my sister through the Greek Islands. I am not a fan of cruises but when I received emails a few years ago about Evrima I had to try again. The yacht was absolutely beautiful! So clean & every turn, literally from the stairwells to outdoor terraces, was spotless, beautiful, & first class.

We had 3 terrace suites in a row & an attendant came to unlock the dividers between balconies so our balconies joined. Terrace suites are the smallest but so spacious & the storage in the the room & bathroom was incredible. The check-in process was quick & our luggage was quickly distributed to our rooms as we had lunch soon after boarding.

I am not a big foodie but definitely a very healthy eater & was so happy with the wide variety of foods, all very good. Many of our servers asked if we had food allergies, everyone on board was incredibly friendly, our concierge was very personable & even had a gluten free/dairy free fresh strawberry meringue cake made for my husband’s birthday. It was amazing. We were in Santorini on his birthday & we returned to our room that evening to find a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket with flowers scattered all around, a few snacks, & a very well written note of birthday wishes. I did not organize any of this it was all a very nice surprise.

Beautiful, clean, spacious, tons of storage

15 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.