Voyager of the Seas Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

This was my 2nd cruise but my first on Royal Caribbean. Overall, I had a GREAT time! From the moment we stepped foot inside of the terminal to our return home, the experience was phenomenal and I plan on using RC for my next cruise trip. However, while my vacation was awesome, there are some things that could use room for improvement. I'll start with the PROs and follow up with the CONs.

PROs:

*The check-in process at the terminal was ON POINT and EFFICIENT. There are PLENTY of helpful and friendly staff directing and guiding passengers to where they need to go to check in as well as others explaining the process. This was undoubtedly WITHOUT issue. My family and I each had our passports in hand as well as the barcode of the boarding pass; I opted to print out mine. Whoo-hoo! I even took a quick picture of all of us once this process was done much to the chagrin of the agent who assisted us as well as the others who were behind us but they all took it in stride. :-)

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $278

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.