Anthem of the Seas Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

I chose a 7 night cruise to France and Spain for myself, husband and our 17 year old teenager departing Southampton as we live in London and could drive to the port in about 2 hours. We parked our car at the port and it was a short walk to the ship. Our luggage was collected from us in the car park and delivered to our staterooms later that evening. The cruise had a packed schedule of entertainment so the boat was the star of the holiday. There is plenty to do. We particularly enjoyed the quizzes and an evening with in the Schooner bar being entertained by the piano player who has an amazing repertoire that included Mika, Snow Patrol, Taylor Swift and, at my request, George Ezra. Food is fantastic, service is amazing and we were made to feel very special by our waiters at dinner.

There is a solarium which means you can enjoy the sun loungers even if the weather not that great, and there is a zone reserved for 16+ . The pool in this area is tiered and quite shallow so too small to actually swim.

The boat has the North Star, a glass pod that rises up in the air. You need to book this and I recommend this for a Birds Eye view of the ship.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Anthem of the Seas Cruise from $287

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.