Viking Forseti Review

Fantastic first cruise experience, would do again!

Review for Europe River Cruise on Viking Forseti
Neeners23
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

We were looking for a French river cruise that included wine regions, and this was the one that fit our timeline. We loved the regions and the tours that we selected. The Loire valley was beautiful, I would love to spend more time there, along with more time in Bordeaux and St Emilion. The accommodations on the boat and the hotel selections were above expectations, the chateau’s we visited and various tours we were on with relationships that Viking has created with locals changes the experience in a fantastic way. I appreciate that children are not allowed on the cruise, in the best way. I also love how small the river boat capacity is, I do not have any interest in being on a boat with more than 500 people. The service on the ship, and the food and beverage service that’s offered was beyond impressive; it is so personable and so focused on variety and quality. The pianist was fantastic as well, a classically trained Italian musician and singer, that was the cherry on top.

Deluxe Stateroom

I think I had a state room and it was beyond expectation on size and quality. The fresh flowers were lovely, the size was fantastic and I was happy to see regular outlets in the room.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Forseti Cruise from $2,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.