Aqua Nera Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Traveled with children

We sailed on the Nera and every detail is so well thought out. We were a family of 4. Our boys are 7 and 8 and though they are well traveled, I was a little worried about taking them on such a nice boat and not knowing if they would cater to young travelers, but I couldn't have been more wrong. First of all, the Amazon is a playground for young children to experience all of the diverse wildlife and the staff on the Nera really made our experience. They catered to the boys our entire stay, making the excursions so interesting and engaging for them and while on the boat making them feel welcome in all the spaces. They spent a lot of time in the movie room and game room and the staff would bring them popcorn, snacks etc. At the end of the trip, my boys said they would miss the staff the most. In addition to the staff being amazing, the boat has all the comforts you could ask for, beautiful floor to ceiling windows, roomy accommodations, daily laundry, a gym, a beautiful lounge and plunge pool. It was the trip of a lifetime and I can't recommend Aqua enough.

previous reviewnext review

Find a cruise

Any Month

Get special cruise deals, expert advice, insider tips and more.
By proceeding, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.