• Newsletter

Trojans-13
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

Quite an amazing trip with Viking up the Douro River in Portugal. I had experienced another river cruise line for a trip in France, but this trip on Viking convinced me I would ONLY book with Viking going forward! What a top-notch and first class operation! There was ZERO stress in every aspect of their service and the trip. From embarking on the ship, our room was fabulous and kept to the highest level of freshness and cleanliness, to the AMAZING food from a great culinary crew, to amazing excursions on beautiful Viking managed busses, to nightly gatherings for drinks and good times with others.

I never had an easier or more comfortable vacation experience and within two weeks of returning from this trip I booked a follow-up for the Eastern Danube in 2024. Cannot wait for that Viking experience a second time. Truly inspiring and world-class. I would not hesitate to HIGHLY recommend ANY Viking cruise, but I sure loved the River Cruise!

Had a Veranda Suite which was super roomy and just great for my wife and I. Loved everything about the suite.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Torgil Cruise from $4,099

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.