Carnival Valor Review

Looking19
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

Having been on Carnival Cruises before several times, I knew what to expect and had tempered expectations as this is not my favorite cruise line. We had to choose a last minute vacation that we could drive to and not need a passport. I was pleasantly surprised by a few things and we really enjoyed our family time but we will not be returning....

Embarkation - Departing from New Orleans was super easy. Everyone involved was helpful and kind at the dock. Also, who doesn't love NOLA?

Accommodations - We were in a Grand Suite, so we were able to access the boat early, get to the Lido Deck first to eat, and access our room almost immediately. That alone is worth the upgrade, in my opinion. It also helps on Disembarkation.

Grand Suite - great central location, perfect amenities, and stateroom attendant, Yudha. Worth every penny in the upgrade.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Don't love the port, but we loved the Dolphin excursion.

Progreso

Don't love the port, but we loved our excursion with Amos at Explora Caribe for the exploration of the Mayan Ruins, the Pink Salt Lake, and beach lunch.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Valor Cruise from $329

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.