River Chanson Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

I chose this cruise because it was one I had not been on and it was a good price. Because of a problem with the airline I completely missed Nice ,which was a big disappointment..through no fault of Grand Circle. When I finally arrived GC had a car and driver waiting and whisked me away to Arles to the ship. So I didn't miss any of the cruise. The ship crew was amazing! Our guide , Kevin was unbelievable..his knowledge,humor and patience. I am not an adventuresome person so I would have preferred a little less time on our own and more guided time. But if you do like to do things on your own you will love this cruise.

I can't say enough about the wonderful crew of the ship. Every need was met without asking! The service was outstanding as was the food. I would have been content to just sail the whole time,but really would not have wanted to miss some of the wonderful things we saw and experienced.

12 Helpful Votes
previous review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.